About Blog

Hi my name's Holly and I am 13. I really want to help save the Arctic because it is melting. Scientists predict that in about ten years it will be gone if we keep the global warming up how it is. On this blog I will give small, but helpful tips on how you can help save the Arctic. I will also give you more reasons why you should help save it. Thankyou for reading!

Thursday 23 August 2012

Here is a little story from the movie 'Into the Arctic": "A Polar Bear swam for 9 days without stopping, just so she could find ice land. She had a cub, it sadly didn't make it but luckily the mother did. They were looking for a new home because in their old home all the ice had melted. Many Polar Bears have to do that. Some make it safely, but for others it can be a swim to nowhere."
The reason the ice is melting is because of humans, how we use heaps of brown coal and petrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment